Inception and Ethos
We specialize in condominium corporation management. Our role, as we view it, is to create a hassle-free experience for all of our corporations’ Boards.
Pivotal entered the condominium management industry with a definite purpose:
To provide a true value-proposition to condominium owners.
This is something we saw as lacking within the industry and it was apparent that a new business model needed to be developed.
The model that has been developed, and that which Pivotal practices, is a hybrid of the effective, traditional methods of managing corporations’ interests and many new, fresh approaches, which have eliminated the shortcomings of the old-school mentality.
The satisfaction of each and every one of our managed condominium corporations is what drives our business and determines our success. We possess a dedication to providing outstanding service, building partnerships, improving communities, and raising the bar when it comes to corporate, social responsibility.
Ensuring that this mind-set gets from paper to reality is the distinguishing feature of a truly professional, successful business. We link this thought to action with every partner we service.
Licensing and Affiliations
- While not a requirement to be a condominium manager, our senior managers maintain the Property Manager educational requirements offered by the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA).
- Pivotal is a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB®).
- Pivotal is a member of the Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI®).
- 26 Feb 2013The Bare Land Condo Conundrum
- 14 Feb 2013Which Property Management Company is Right for You?
- 07 Feb 2013Condominium Insurance